Friday 25 January 2013

Hello!


This will be the first of many posts so I'm going to use it to say hello. As I'm still brand new to blogger it’s going to take a while to get the set out exactly as I want it so expect a lot of changes. I'm just having a poke around for now, going to test everything out so it will most likely be a bit of a mess until I've had a shot at everything. As some of you will know I'm setting this blog up for my upcoming visual novel "The Hadron Gateway". I intend on having a website as soon as possible but for now a blog is the next best thing. It’s about time the story got some presence on the web instead of hiding on my hard drive.

So without further ado, welcome to my blog and enjoy the ramblings!


Information about The Hadron Gateway can be found on the About The Hadron Gateway page. Information about the characters can be found on the Character Profiles page.


No comments:

Post a Comment