Friday 5 April 2013

So Much Artwork!

I've been working like a machine this past week and managed to churn out the designs for Denji, Caelin and Skont plus a re-draw of Laythan (which still needs edits) and I even managed to draw Lonyo in his party gear. None of this is in colour yet but I've begun inking. I also have Rylie finished but I want to fix the dodgy shading on her knees before I upload her. So as far as character designs and redesigns go, all I have left to do is Faolon, D'rosk and Xenison!
I lined them all up on one page and got very excited at seeing them all together. I think they all work together perfectly and are consistent in style and detail. Overall it’s going very well. I feel a little guilty that I haven't uploaded much art the last few weeks but I'm sure you understand that these designs take a lot of time and effort to get right. There will be no settling for poor quality rush jobs in this VN.

No comments:

Post a Comment